10 Random things about myself

I was challenged by Cupid Kinky Boots to write 10 things and since i cannot rhythm worth a crap this week end here you go
1.)I am a real Reverend/Minister Ordained in the Universal life church.
2.)I am author of three books Viva la chicken (a hand written book that was lost in one of three historic moves), Like a monkey With A Handgun, Roadkill (banned in most countries under the animal cruelty laws)
3.)I have moved three times due to witness relocation
4.)I have caused more trouble than i can say (until the statute of limitations has been reached)
5.)I am married i love to be married others make comments that being married sucks but i do not
6.)I used to smoke and now i run a mile
7.)I umpire youth ball-bat sports games (and enjoy it!). I enjoy the conflict and stress.
8.)I like heavy metal, punk, industrial, pop,
9.)My death does not scare me. the death of a loved one scares the shit outta me and what my death will do to those that i love scares me.
10.) I hate cats.

No comments: